This project is read-only.

Dev Kit

May 28, 2010 at 4:59 PM

I can NOT find the dev kit.  where are you, dev kit?????

May 28, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Devkit is easy to find, just named confusing: it's a snapshot of the source repository....

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 5:59 PM, joshbeitler <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I can NOT find the dev kit.  where are you, dev kit?????

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 28, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Would i go to "Souce Code" and dowload the latest version?

May 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Correct.

Please note you need the visual studio sdk installed (v1.1), and getting started is a bit of a PITB for now.
May 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM

where do i get that? does it come with the source? or do i download it from MSFT or other?

May 28, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Download from MS. Please join our mailinglist (yahoogroups) and skype chat (or freenode irc channel)

You received my private message via codeplex?

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM, joshbeitler <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

where do i get that? does it come with the source? or do i download it from MSFT or other?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM

thank you much :D