ASK Q'S HERE

Jun 29, 2010 at 12:02 AM

i created this so i could ask a question, and i guess other people could ask Q's too

Jun 29, 2010 at 12:02 AM

my q is: where can i find tutorials for Cosmos, or on this site

Coordinator
Jun 29, 2010 at 7:30 AM
First of all, please ask each question in its own topic in this discussions section.

Next, any info there is is on the codeplex site, www.gocosmos.org or the mailinglist (not this discussions). As you also applied for developer access, please join the mailinglist, or chat channels (preferably the irc channel)

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 2:03 AM, mikethemaster123 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

my q is: where can i find tutorials for Cosmos, or on this site

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 29, 2010 at 8:47 PM

can you post a link to the mailing list? i can't find it

Jun 29, 2010 at 8:50 PM

oh and could you answer this:

where can i find tutorials for Cosmos, or on this site???

Coordinator
Jun 30, 2010 at 8:06 AM
http://www.gocosmos.org/index.en.aspx, scroll down to the link that says mailinglist.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:51 PM, mikethemaster123 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

oh and could you answer this:

where can i find tutorials for Cosmos, or on this site???

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com