Cosmos.Flat.sln

Jul 19, 2010 at 12:23 AM
WERE THE HELL IS Cosmos.Flat.sln i have been looking for this file and its updater for 2 hours! WERE IS IT LOCATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Coordinator
Jul 19, 2010 at 7:24 AM
I think it's been removed. As you're looking for it, problably you have visual studio express. This is unsupported in MS5. This is because we're working on a custom project type and debug engine for Visual Studio.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:23 AM, tony1121 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

WERE THE HELL IS Cosmos.Flat.sln i have been looking for this file and its updater for 2 hours! WERE IS IT LOCATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Jul 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM
Given your rude and disrespectful tone I'm surprised Matthijs responded to you. Please act more mature in the future, otherwise I will simply delete your post.
Jul 19, 2010 at 2:42 PM
I am very sorry for that...I was up from about 7pm to about 5am trying to do this and I was just VERY upset. I dint meen to be so rude.