THANK YOU ASSHOLES

Jul 20, 2010 at 6:56 PM
Thanks to Cosmos I just lost 50 FUCKING dollars because nonody at this website can help me fix my os!!!! THANKS ALOT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCKERS
Jul 21, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Excuse me?

Did you try asking anyone on the mailing list?

Did you post your issue here?

And please, remember that this is not your backyard, where you can use *that* sort of language. I may not be an active Cosmos developer, but I don't see why people like you think you've got the right to post such offensive words here. So take that attitude elsewhere, where it'll be accepted - and dealt with appropriately.

Coordinator
Jul 21, 2010 at 8:02 AM
Tony,

The goal of Cosmos is to let developers which know their way around in C# and .NET develop operating systems. We, as project, totally agree certain parts of the projects are not yet implemented, but we are just human beings and as such, we have just limited time (and as project, because of that, limited resources).

Therefore, we don't have a UI library yet, and other things you might want to see from us.

Now to your message.

You took a bet of 50 dollars, while you were unsure about whether you'd be able to win the bet. That alone, to me, means it's a risk you should be willing to take. (and apparently aren't!)

Apparently you even don't have enough experience to even know how to define a method in c#. That alone is not a reason for me to help you, but other questions you asked in the irc channel convinced me you didn't even google for once for one of those questions. It's that mentality which made me go crazy and not respond to you.

Oh, and btw, some of us have a day job, meaning they won't respond within 10 seconds to questions. Please respect that.