**NOTE TO NEW GUYS**

Feb 25, 2011 at 3:21 PM

im just making this so not EVERY other post will be the same question and to save everybodys time

1) there is no read/write support (that i know of) that will be usefull/easy to use currently, although i think its being worked on (i dont honestly have a clue lol)

2) GUI's ARE possible with ms4, just search google fr "cosmos c# os ms4" or something to find it quickly, although ms4 & 5 are kinda old releases

3) Your not going to rule the computer market with your os and never will. thats a dream we all come up with when we find out about cosmos. i admit i thought i could too but i learned that i was wrong

4) dont cuss on posts, ive seen this done sometimes and i have to say its not "cool" its just retarded

5) if you need any help just ask me (on youtube & twitter & skype: hack3rinc) or my epic friends (gruntlover2, supermasterjosh, requriumware (btw ur username is hard to spell LOL)

5 a) we will note hand you all our code for nothing, we will just help you out and point you where you want to go. we are NOT going to carry you there

6) i may annoy ALOT of ppl up here im sorry its just i dont take many things "serisuly" when i talk about them but i actually am serius.

7) if you got to the bottom of this list without being annoyed then your epic LOL

Coordinator
Feb 25, 2011 at 3:27 PM
> 1) there is no read/write support (that i know of) that will be
> usefull/easy to use currently, although i think its being worked on (i
> dont honestly have a clue lol)

By end of next week reading and writing should be working.
Feb 25, 2011 at 3:49 PM

sweet, vga support too or will i have to have a text ui only? just wondering

Coordinator
Feb 25, 2011 at 4:00 PM
> sweet, vga support too or will i have to have a text ui only? just wondering

VGA is very low priority compared to threading, memory, and so on
Feb 26, 2011 at 12:34 AM

but dont you already have vga so it would be easy to get it on the current milestone

Coordinator
Feb 26, 2011 at 7:28 AM
It will need to be ported, which for vga will likely quite a bit of work..

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 2:34 AM, xdalutzx <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

but dont you already have vga so it would be easy to get it on the current milestone

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 26, 2011 at 8:01 PM

We will finally be able to read/write? To what type of file system? Will you guys release it when you finish? End of next week?

Developer
Mar 5, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Thanks hack3rinc - Maybe an easily accessible FAQ would help.  In any case, folks are very excited about this project, and collectively I'm sure no one wants you guys to feel pressured.  We will hang on.   Should we be watching the codeplex site for updates, or the other site?

Coordinator
Mar 6, 2011 at 4:39 PM
> Thanks hack3rinc - Maybe an easily accessible FAQ would help. In any
> case, folks are very excited about this project, and collectively I'm
> sure no one wants you guys to feel pressured. We will hang on. Should
> we be watching the codeplex site for updates, or the other site?

Personaly I update the Facebook page currently the most.
Mar 7, 2011 at 3:03 PM

@xlar54: np man. if you want i could help write a simple FAQ for new guys to the project. i was once (and probably still am) a n00b so ik what they are going to ask lol

Coordinator
Mar 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM
> @xlar54: np man. if you want i could help write a simple FAQ for new
> guys to the project. i was once (and probably still am) a n00b so ik
> what they are going to ask lol

You could expand the one on CodePlex.
Coordinator
Mar 7, 2011 at 3:11 PM
> @xlar54: np man. if you want i could help write a simple FAQ for new
> guys to the project. i was once (and probably still am) a n00b so ik
> what they are going to ask lol

Also CodeProject articles have great effect.