Switching Codefiles

Mar 14, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I am in the main console and want to switch to texteditor.cs i have a command, 

if (geeniewish == "texteditor")

{

//Needs Code Daniel ... 

}

I have a text editor file but it is a secret project :)

i need to know how to go to the file & get back again :)

Thanks, Daniel Mace CEO, Marbles Software

DUD3 PARTNER :)

Coordinator
Mar 14, 2011 at 6:20 PM
It works the same as in .NET.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 6:14 PM, marblessoftware <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I am in the main console and want to switch to texteditor.cs i have a command,

if (geeniewish == "texteditor")

{

//Needs Code Daniel ...

}

I have a text editor file but it is a secret project :)

i need to know how to go to the file & get back again :)

Thanks, Daniel Mace CEO, Marbles Software

DUD3 PARTNER :)

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Thanks, This relay helped, I am aiming to release tomorrow! 

, Daniel Mace, CEO Marbles Softwtare

Coordinator
Mar 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Sorry, but if you have issues with c#, this is really the wrong forum to ask for help...

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM, marblessoftware <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks, This relay helped, I am aiming to release tomorrow!

, Daniel Mace, CEO Marbles Softwtare

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com