[Notice to anyone having build errors with Milestone 4]

May 13, 2011 at 3:19 AM

To compile your project in Visual Studio 2010 (I've only tried this with C#), you must change your .NET enviroment to 3.5 instead of 4.

Coordinator
May 13, 2011 at 6:29 AM
Or just use one of the Cosmos releases which are meant for VS2010....

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 5:19 AM, SethiXzon <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

To compile your project in Visual Studio 2010 (I've only tried this with C#), you must change your .NET enviroment to 3.5 instead of 4.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 14, 2011 at 3:23 AM

That didn't work for me.

May 14, 2011 at 3:23 AM

Express and the regular version of Visual Studio. Perhaps it's simply a strange error; software is never perfect in my experience.

Coordinator
May 14, 2011 at 6:12 AM
"Didn't work for me" -> maybe it will help to explain your issues....

Most common one: people tend to not read the release notes, which state that the Visual Studio 2010 Integrated Shell Runtime needs to be installed...

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 5:23 AM, SethiXzon <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Express and the regular version of Visual Studio. Perhaps it's simply a strange error; software is never perfect in my experience.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com