HELP NEW COSMOS UPDATE MESSED UP A LINE OF MY CODE!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM

Hi guys, I recently got the new cosmos update. But when I did a twos lines of code got messed up. PLease help - Thanks - Matt

1st line: 

Interrupts.AddIRQHandler(12, new Interrupts.InterruptDelegate(HandleMouse));

2nd line: 
VGAScreen.Clear(0);

Please help. Thanks - Matt

Coordinator
May 19, 2011 at 4:42 PM
this message doesn't really explain what happens..
tell us what you did ("new cosmos update"?), what you had before (what code), and what happens with the code afterwards..

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:55 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi guys, I recently got the new cosmos update. But when I did a twos lines of code got messed up. PLease help - Thanks - Matt

1st line:

Interrupts.AddIRQHandler(12, new Interrupts.InterruptDelegate(HandleMouse));

2nd line: 
VGAScreen.Clear(0);

Please help. Thanks - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
May 19, 2011 at 5:03 PM

It looks to me like you tried to update to one of the user-kits. None of the user-kits past milestone 4 support gui interfaces, which it looks like your code requires. If you want gui support, update to the trunk version of cosmos.

Coordinator
May 19, 2011 at 8:23 PM
> this message doesn't really explain what happens.. tell us what you
> did ("new cosmos update"?), what you had before (what code), and
> what happens with the code afterwards..

Maybe if he included a few more letters and less
punctuation??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
May 19, 2011 at 11:31 PM

What is the trunk version of cosmos? Can you post a download link?

Coordinator
May 20, 2011 at 7:38 AM
http://cosmos.codeplex.com, on the sourcecontrol tab.
FOr use of this devkit, you need:
+ Visual Studio Standard or up
+ VIsual Studio SDK
+ InnoSetup Quick Start Pack

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:31 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

What is the trunk version of cosmos? Can you post a download link?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com