Cosmos Make A Full Screen Console? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Jun 17, 2011 at 10:03 PM

How do I make the console full screen? Thanks - Matt

Coordinator
Jun 17, 2011 at 11:10 PM
it's always fills screen. depends on emulation or virtualization
software how it's shown. of not, please describe more detailed what
you see, what you want and what stuff you use..

On 6/17/11, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: civilwarrock
>
> How do I make the console full screen? Thanks - Matt
>
>
Jun 17, 2011 at 11:43 PM

I would have figured it out if someone told me how to live boot in ms4. And I would use USB function but it is not supported in ms4. I would use ms5 but it wont work with exspress editions. Please help me live boot in ms4. Thanks - Matt

P.S. I also use VmWare. 

I would have figured it out if someone told me how to live boot in ms4. And I would use USB function but it is not supported in ms4. I would use ms5 but it wont work with exspress editions. Please help me live boot in ms4. Thanks - Matt

P.S. I also use VmWare. 

P.S. I also use VmWare. 

P.S. I also use VmWare. 

Coordinator
Jun 18, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Use the latest release, it supports express

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 12:43 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

P.S. I also use VmWare.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Jun 19, 2011 at 9:18 AM
Please respond ON LSIT, instead of personal...

Do you have the VS 2010 Intergated Shell redistributable installed?

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Matthijs ter Woord <matthijsterwoord@gmail.com> wrote:
Use the latest release, it supports express

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 12:43 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

P.S. I also use VmWare.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 19, 2011 at 6:53 PM
Edited Jun 19, 2011 at 6:53 PM

HOW TO USE USB IN MS4

Make a folder called USB in the Cosmos folder and put all the files you extracted from the ISO in there

Jun 19, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Thats one way, a faster way is here: http://cosmos.codeplex.com/discussions/261890   

Thanks - Matt