This project is read-only.

New website for you if you like?

Jul 1, 2011 at 3:41 PM
Edited Jul 1, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Hi People,

I'm offering to redo your website if you like, i've put together a front page to show you the basic layout, let me know and I'll develop it for you

http://oneill.hostoi.com/

Any comments from the Cosmos project leaders is most welcome

AHH, just checked and my hoster is currently checking websites on their servers and mine is now not available for the moment, try again in about an 1hr (6.22)

Cheers

Steve

Jul 1, 2011 at 6:33 PM
We will follow up with you in a private conversation. Please dont double-post (public and private in this regard).. Thanks

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 4:41 PM, steveoneill <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi People,

I'm offering to redo your website if you like, i've put together a front page to show you the basic layout, let me know and I'll develop it for you

Cheers

Steve

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 2, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Hi Mterwoord

No problem , look forward to hearing from you.

On 1 July 2011 18:34, mterwoord <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

We will follow up with you in a private conversation. Please dont double-post (public and private in this regard).. Thanks

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 4:41 PM, steveoneill <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi People,

Cheers

Steve

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Jul 2, 2011 at 5:29 PM
On 7/2/2011 12:02 PM, steveoneill wrote:
> No problem , look forward to hearing from you.

Do you have skype? (for text chat)
Jul 2, 2011 at 6:18 PM

http://laughingsquid.com/please-dont-use-comic-sans/

Plus it is not a web safe font.

Jul 3, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Hi People

I don't have skype at the moment, but I will set this up if it's easier for you?

I did'nt realise that Comic Sans was an unsafe web font, but that can be changed no problem, the colour , layout etc is totally open to dicussion.

Steve

Jul 3, 2011 at 3:33 PM
> I don't have skype at the moment, but I will set this up if it's easier
> for you?

Yes please. Or on our IRC channel.
Jul 4, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Hi People

Skype now setup, username is steveoneill71

Look forward to hearing ftom you.

Jul 4, 2011 at 3:15 PM
> Skype now setup, username is steveoneill71
>