VGAScroll Bars?

Jul 7, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Hey Guys, whats up? I think this may be the hardest thing yet. Does anybody have a code for scroll bars that scroll text, like in a text editor, so like if the text gets to long the scroll bars will kick in and allow you to scroll. I've tried a few things. But I figured I would ask here. Thanks - Mat

Jul 7, 2011 at 10:07 PM
i have an idea for this.

store the old text in a format in which u can spit back out later...
(string, char, etc)

then put a scroll bar and when u drag it depending on the scroll bars
position is what part of the old text it displayed and so on... it
never really interested me

On 7/7/11, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: civilwarrock
>
> Hey Guys, whats up? I think this may be the hardest thing yet. Does anybody
> have a code for scroll bars that scroll text, like in a text editor, so like
> if the text gets to long the scroll bars will kick in and allow you to
> scroll. I've tried a few things. But I figured I would ask here. Thanks -
> Mat
>
>
Jul 7, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Edited Jul 7, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Actually thanks, that just gave me the best Idea ever! Thank you so much! Your Friend - Matt

Jul 7, 2011 at 10:40 PM
email sent... that code isnt tested tho, could u help me with windows
via email, thanks

On 7/7/11, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: civilwarrock
>
> Can you please share it with me? You have my email address. Your Friend -
> Matt
>
>
Jul 7, 2011 at 11:05 PM
could you send it to me too please

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 8:40 AM, iProcessor <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: iProcessor

email sent... that code isnt tested tho, could u help me with windows
via email, thanks


On 7/7/11, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: civilwarrock
>
> Can you please share it with me? You have my email address. Your Friend -
> Matt
>
>

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com




--
---------------------------
Jacksen Kline
Super Byte

Jul 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM
i would but its not tested, and not even close to complete... its only an idea.

On 7/7/11, SuperByte <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: SuperByte
>
> could you send it to me too please
>
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 8:40 AM, iProcessor <[email removed]>
> wrote:
> From: iProcessoremail sent... that code isnt tested tho, could u help me
> with windows
> via email, thanks
>
> On 7/7/11, civilwarrock <[email removed]> wrote:
>> From: civilwarrock
>>
>> Can you please share it with me? You have my email address. Your Friend -
>> Matt
>>
>> Read the full discussion online.To add a post to this discussion, reply to
>> this email ([email removed])To start a new discussion for
>> this project, email [email removed] are receiving this
>> email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You
>> canunsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.Please note: Images
>> and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion
>> will also be available online atcodeplex.com
>
> --
> ---------------------------
> Jacksen Kline
> Super Byte
>
>
>
>
Jul 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM
if u want email me for any help u need and i will try to help u.
encusic@gmail.com

On 7/7/11, Eamon Cusic <encusic@gmail.com> wrote:
> i would but its not tested, and not even close to complete... its only an
> idea.
>
> On 7/7/11, SuperByte <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
>> From: SuperByte
>>
>> could you send it to me too please
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 8:40 AM, iProcessor <[email removed]>
>> wrote:
>> From: iProcessoremail sent... that code isnt tested tho, could u help me
>> with windows
>> via email, thanks
>>
>> On 7/7/11, civilwarrock <[email removed]> wrote:
>>> From: civilwarrock
>>>
>>> Can you please share it with me? You have my email address. Your Friend
>>> -
>>> Matt
>>>
>>> Read the full discussion online.To add a post to this discussion, reply
>>> to
>>> this email ([email removed])To start a new discussion
>>> for
>>> this project, email [email removed] are receiving
>>> this
>>> email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You
>>> canunsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.Please note:
>>> Images
>>> and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this
>>> discussion
>>> will also be available online atcodeplex.com
>>
>> --
>> ---------------------------
>> Jacksen Kline
>> Super Byte
>>
>>
>>
>>
>