This project is read-only.

Ext2

Jul 10, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to use ext2 reading in ms4 and what is ext2 reading? Do I need to format disk or something if so how and can I format\other thing for ext2 it in my os ms4
Jul 10, 2011 at 6:29 AM

EXT2 stands for  2nd extended filesystem. It is a old filesystem that was used for linux. Cosmos has classes for reading ext2 file systems but the ext2 file system must be non partitioned. I think there are some tools that come with ubunu linux that will let you format a drive with a ext2 filesystem. I dont know any tools for windows though. Google is your best friend , use it

Jul 10, 2011 at 6:50 AM
dont bother trying to help this script kiddie
HES all about OPEN SOURCE and STEALING
but dont get mad at him, he's just a kid.
he's 11.
btw his OS looks like crap.
thanks

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 1:29 AM, Grunt <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

EXT2 stands for 2nd extended filesystem. It is a old filesystem that was used for linux. Cosmos has classes for reading ext2 file systems but the ext2 file system must be non partitioned. I think there are some tools that come with ubunu linux that will let you format a drive with a ext2 filesystem. I dont know any tools for windows though. Google is your best friend , use it

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 10, 2011 at 6:52 AM
Thanks

On 10/07/2011, at 3:29 PM, "Grunt" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

EXT2 stands for 2nd extended filesystem. It is a old filesystem that was used for linux. Cosmos has classes for reading ext2 file systems but the ext2 file system must be non partitioned. I think there are some tools that come with ubunu linux that will let you format a drive with a ext2 filesystem. I dont know any tools for windows though. Google is your best friend , use it

Jul 10, 2011 at 9:27 AM

iProcessor: He may be a kid with age of 11, but your absolute rude comment is not a proof of maturity either....