Need Tutorials!

Jul 15, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Can someone please create tutorials about Mouse Driver and VGAScreen? I really need them and many others.

Jul 16, 2011 at 5:32 AM
For what version of cosmos?

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 15, 2011, at 12:26 PM, "TheNeosrb" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Can someone please create tutorials about Mouse Driver and VGAScreen? I really need them and many others.

Jul 16, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Edited Jul 16, 2011 at 1:08 PM

For MS4.

Jul 16, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Ah a new person. If you need help do email me, I can help you with anything you want, (Im the window guy) just take a look: pearos.codeplex.com were having a release again soon, feel free to check out my work. My email: civilwarrock@yahoo.com email me for help. 

Jul 17, 2011 at 12:02 AM
You can email me, too. encusic@gmail.com

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 7:48 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Ah a new person. If you need help do email me, I can help you with anything you want, (Im the window guy) just take a look: pearos.codeplex.com were having a release again soon, feel free to check out my work. My email: civilwarrock@yahoo.com email me for help.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Finally i found some people that want to help. Thank you very much, I will email you.