Cosmos.Sys.Network

Jul 26, 2011 at 8:23 AM

HI Cosmos,

I stumbled across the statment "Cosmos.Sys.Network" Can anyone tell me how to use this?

Coordinator
Jul 26, 2011 at 8:32 AM
What release are you using?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:23 AM, superbyte <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

HI Cosmos,

I stumbled across the statment "Cosmos.Sys.Network" Can anyone tell me how to use this?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM
ms4

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:33 PM, mterwoord <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

HI Cosmos,

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
---------------------------
Jacksen Kline
Super Byte

Coordinator
Jul 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM
your best bet is to wait for a new release with networking support. ms4 is ancient, like romans and dinosaurs..

not sure how the old networking works. at least it only supported the RTL8139 chip.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:53 AM, SuperByte <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

ms4

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:33 PM, mterwoord <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

HI Cosmos,

--
---------------------------
Jacksen Kline
Super Byte