FS

Developer
Sep 29, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Does the Filesystem work yet? Just reading is all I need. (Reading from cd drives could be useful for the future)

I know there are compiler bugs, but what are they? I would like to see if I could fix them in my private implementation.

Thanks,

CMan332

Developer
Sep 29, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Currently no it doesn't. I don't know what the specific bugs are, (there was one in newobj, and a few other locations that were causing issues), but once we have the asm debugger fully working, the bugs should fall like flies :P

Developer
Sep 29, 2011 at 11:00 PM

OK!

How far are you on the asm debugger?

CMan332

Coordinator
Sep 30, 2011 at 12:29 AM
> How far are you on the asm debugger?

Mostly there.
Developer
Sep 30, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Yay. Maybe it will help me figure out what is wrong with the ATAPio code. Then I will make my CD Drive Driver!

Coordinator
Sep 30, 2011 at 9:28 AM
for the coming release we're working on FAT Read/write support, which then includes ata code.
to implement this, we ran across some compiler bugs, so we decided to work on the debugger a bit first, as it will definitely pay out later on.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 1:36 AM, CMan332 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Yay. Maybe it will help me figure out what is wrong with the ATAPio code. Then I will make my CD Drive Driver!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com