Wow I Got It To Install! =D

Oct 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Hey Guys, Wow I have to say the coolest thing was installing cosmos dev kit. =D Too Cool! Now I have a question. I installed it and built the project but how do I build the project so I can install the dev kit and start developing my os in it? Thanks - Matt

TOO COOL! 

Coordinator
Oct 15, 2011 at 7:56 AM
You should create a new comsos project, and run it..

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 1:37 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hey Guys, Wow I have to say the coolest thing was installing cosmos dev kit. =D Too Cool! Now I have a question. I installed it and built the project but how do I build the project so I can install the dev kit and start developing my os in it? Thanks - Matt

TOO COOL!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 16, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Edited Oct 16, 2011 at 11:11 PM

No like I installed the build kit. Opened the source. But now what? What do I do now? What do I need to do it make a installer or something so I can make a os with the current build kit? Thanks - Matt

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Installing the devkit consists of running install.bat, which makes an installer.exe for you and runs that.

What do you want besides that? an installer for your OS? Cosmos doesn't do that (yet?).

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 10:56 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

No like is installed the build kit. Opened the source. But now what? What do I now need to do it make a installer or something so I can make a os with the current build kit? Thanks - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com