Problem With Some Stuff?

Oct 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Hey guys, I installed the dev kit, newest release. Ran it, installed the User Kit it created in the output. But when I went to use this

Cosmos.Hardware.VGAScreen.    Uh where is set pixel, set mode and all the other stuff? Thanks - Matt 

Developer
Oct 17, 2011 at 10:06 PM

VGAScreen is an instance class now, rather than a static class.

Oct 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM
Edited Oct 17, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Oh ok, sorry if this sounds stupid, im not much of a c# coder but I can build things. Can you show me a example of using VGAScreen so I can use it like I used to.

VGAScreen.SetPixel ect. Hey also I wanted to thank everyone who works on this project, especially you blah38621. Thank You. 

Anyway if you can just show me how to cal VGAScreen now that would be great. Thanks - Matt

Thank Orvid Too! 

Oh and is there any new modes in VGAScreen that are fully working? Cause 320x200's pixels are too big. lol I need my pixels smaller. (Sorry if those numbers are off) Thanks - Matt

Coordinator
Oct 18, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Have you tried instantiating VGAScreen?

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:28 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Oh ok, sorry if this sounds stupid, im not much of a c# coder but I can build things. Can you show me a example of using VGAScreen so I can use it like I used to.

VGAScreen.SetPixel ect. Hey also I wanted to thank everyone who works on this project, especially you blah38621. Thank You.

Anyway if you can just show me how to cal VGAScreen now that would be great. Thanks - Matt

Thank Orvid Too!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com