Where can I download dlls?

Oct 22, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Hi all. I have problem. I want to use VGAScreen And Cosmos.Hardware, but I don't have it in Milestone 5 references. Where can I please download the lastest version of dlls? Thanks. (In downloads I cannot find that. There're only links to download the recomended Milestone. Please help me.)

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2011 at 9:50 AM
On codeplex you can only download full releases, as it's not a good idea to mix files from different releases. Although it might possibly work, most of the time, you'll get issues..

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM, DMPLAdmin <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi all. I have problem. I want to use VGAScreen And Cosmos.Hardware, but I don't have it in Milestone 5 references. Where can I please download the lastest version of dlls? Thanks. (In downloads I cannot find that. There're only links to download the recomended Milestone. Please help me.)

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM

So how can I use VGAScreeen??? Cosmos.Hardware Mouse or other things???

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Use a newer build.. What VS version do you have?

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM, DMPLAdmin <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

So how can I use VGAScreeen??? Cosmos.Hardware Mouse or other things???

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 22, 2011 at 11:19 AM

VS 2010 Proffesional. And what newer build? Where can I download it?

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2011 at 11:25 AM
With VS Pro, you could install the VS SDK, and use devkit..

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 1:19 PM, DMPLAdmin <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

VS 2010 Proffesional. And what newer build? Where can I download it?

Oct 22, 2011 at 3:01 PM

What devkit. What's that? Pleas some links.

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2011 at 3:37 PM
devkit is the development source code. you then basically create and install your custom build of the userkit. please do some searching on this forum, there should be numerous mentions of how to install the devkit.

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 5:02 PM, DMPLAdmin <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

What devkit. What's that? Pleas some links.

Oct 26, 2011 at 3:07 PM

I was also interested in this who load sources VS Pro: ( but I can´t

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2011 at 5:01 PM
> I was also interested in this who load sources VS Pro: ( but I can´t

Pro is the same as Ent. Did you follow the directions linked from the CP
site?
Oct 26, 2011 at 5:26 PM

No jejeje Cp?

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM
> No jejeje Cp?