Does cosmos not like the VS2010 express edition?

Oct 25, 2011 at 2:28 AM
Edited Oct 25, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Because i looked around here and saw that everyone i saw that complained about not being able to install cosmos has the express edition. Do you seriously expect us to even considering of thinking of the notion of perhaps giving thought to the idea of paying for the thing? Pfft.

Coordinator
Oct 25, 2011 at 3:45 AM
> Because i looked around here and saw that everyone i saw that complained
> about not being able to install cosmos has the express edition. Do you
> seriously expect us to even considering and thinking of the notion of
> perhaps giving thought to the idea of paying for the thing? Pfft.

Cosmos works with Express. But with such an attitude, I doubt you've
invested much in research.
Coordinator
Oct 25, 2011 at 8:56 AM
+1

Go read the release notes. ALl you need is talked about there...

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 4:46 AM, kudzu <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

> Because i looked around here and saw that everyone i saw that complained
> about not being able to install cosmos has the express edition. Do you
> seriously expect us to even considering and thinking of the notion of
> perhaps giving thought to the idea of paying for the thing? Pfft.

Cosmos works with Express. But with such an attitude, I doubt you've
invested much in research.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 25, 2011 at 2:25 PM

kudz go away mter thanks (maybe unless you were +1ing kudz)

Coordinator
Oct 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM
i am +1ing kudzu: we get dozens of people which just complain and just dont read (even the bold text on the release download page). You clearly didnt either, but you do get angry with us, which is why kudzu is mentioning your attitude.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:25 PM, legendman3 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

kudz go away mter thanks (maybe unless you were +1ing kudz)

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 25, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Actually in my original post i didnt have a attitude. Also i never saw the release notes link.

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2011 at 8:54 AM
It's not (just) the attitude in the initial message, but the overal attitude of some people for not reading enough: we clearly state we support express on the releases page. Where did you read we dont do that?

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:27 PM, legendman3 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Actually in my original post i didnt have a attitude. Also i never saw the release notes link.