This project is read-only.

Problems with Console.BackColor

Nov 24, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I'm having problems with the Console.BackColor property using the latest devkit.  It set it to dark blue, clear the screen, and it only appears behind the text.  Anyone have an idea where I might find a class to fix this in the source?

Nov 25, 2011 at 7:48 AM
You need to change how TextScreen.Clear works. Right now we are setting the screen memory to zero, (which is black/white)..

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:23 PM, joshbeitler <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'm having problems with the Console.BackColor property using the latest devkit. It set it to dark blue, clear the screen, and it only appears behind the text. Anyone have an idea where I might find a class to fix this in the source?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com