Is Virtual Box supported?

Nov 24, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Is Virtual Box supported ? When I try to debug newest releaise it doesn't show me any options it just states that I don't have WmWare instated and crashes.  I'm new to this so please bare with me.

Thanks in advance.

Coordinator
Nov 25, 2011 at 6:51 AM
We dont support VirtualBox. In the past we used QEmu (on which VirtualBox is based), but it has some very anoying bugs (iirc in the gdb and serial code) with no intentions of the project to fix it..
You have any issues with using Vmware? VMWare Player is free..

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:07 AM, mladjenovic <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Is Virtual Box supported ? When I try to debug newest releaise it doesn't show me any options it just states that I don't have WmWare instated and crashes. I'm new to this so please bare with me.

Thanks in advance.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com