Can i convert this program in a cosmos os?

Dec 18, 2011 at 12:08 PM

the program is this:

http://mashpit.webs.com/matrix.cs

can i convert this in a cosmos operating system?

Developer
Dec 18, 2011 at 12:34 PM

You can, but it would require some modification.

On Dec 18, 2011 6:08 AM, "Robitec" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

the program is this:

http://mashpit.webs.com/matrix.cs

can i convert this in a cosmos operating system?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 18, 2011 at 12:41 PM

can you do it for me and next upload the iso in megaupload please?

Developer
Dec 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM

No, sorry.

On Dec 18, 2011 6:41 AM, "Robitec" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

can you do it for me and next upload the iso in megaupload please?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 18, 2011 at 12:45 PM

ok! but can you learn me how i can do that?

sorry for my bad english but i'm not english or american i'm italian

Developer
Dec 18, 2011 at 12:50 PM

sure. Put the code you have in the run() method. Remove Console.Title. no buffer size or console size. Remember the is not a console window, but an operating system. So remove all things that have to do with a window.

On Dec 18, 2011 6:45 AM, "Robitec" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

ok! but can you learn me how i can do that?

sorry for my bad english but i'm not english or american i'm italian

Dec 18, 2011 at 12:57 PM

ok thank you very much! :)

Developer
Dec 18, 2011 at 12:59 PM

your welcome

On Dec 18, 2011 6:57 AM, "Robitec" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

ok thank you very much! :)