This project is read-only.

The ISO don't appears

Jan 18, 2012 at 11:31 PM

This is my error image:

Thank you for the help :P

Jan 19, 2012 at 7:53 AM
You're using an ancient (MS4?) release. Also, you're probably comparing objects in your code...

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM, porketero <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

This is my error image:

Thank you for the help :P

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM

@mterwood: Have we implemented that in the devkit yet? It should just be a comparison of the pointers.

Jan 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM
no it shouldn't. Object.Equals is "contents" comparison. you mean ReferenceEquals

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 2:44 PM, blah38621 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

@mterwood: Have we implemented that in the devkit yet? It should just be a comparison of the pointers.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Ah, didn't realize Object.Equals was a content comparison, your right though, I was thinking of ReferenceEquals.

Jan 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I didn't modify the code, I only created a new peoject to test it with Console.WriteLine("Welcome! You just booted C# code. Please edit Program.cs to fit your needs");...

:S

Jan 19, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Cant be. Did you have old versions installed?

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM, porketero <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I didn't modify the code, I only created a new peoject to test it with Console.WriteLine("Welcome! You just booted C# code. Please edit Program.cs to fit your needs");...

:S

Jan 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I've got Visual C# 2011 Express and the lastest download of Cosmos

Jan 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I solved it, i puted the .NET Framework 3.5, I normally use 4, thank you :D

Jan 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM
> I've got Visual C# 2011 Express and the lastest download of Cosmos

2011 or 2010?
Jan 20, 2012 at 1:17 AM

I suspect he means Visual C# Express 2010. They haven't released express versions of VS 11 yet.

Jan 20, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Wait, did you fix it by using .NET 3.5?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM, blah38621 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I suspect he means Visual C# Express 2010. They haven't released express versions of VS 11 yet.