How can I use the VGA screen?

Jan 31, 2012 at 10:20 PM

The title say all :(

Jan 31, 2012 at 10:40 PM
porketero wrote:

The title say all :(

Hello porketero, welcome to Cosmos. Here is a link where you can see how to use the VGAScreen, I comment all the code and it is pretty straight forward, you may use the code any way you would like: pearos.codeplex.com

How to use the VGAScreen:

Cosmos.Hardware.VGAScreen VGAScreen = new Cosmos.Hardware.VGAScreen.

Now just play around with VGAScreen, you can use a clear method and some other cool stuff. Hope it helps - Matt

Feb 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Hi,

civilwarrock i used the example for vga screen , but i'm not so good settled with c#

i wrote it down than it says me that this type has to end with () or [] or {} , what does this mean ?

Developer
Feb 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM
You use () for arguments and calling methods, [] for defining an array, as well as {}. It depends on the situation. Did that answer your question?

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM, HD2HD <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

civilwarrock i used the example for vga screen , but i'm not so good settled with c#

i wrote it down than it says me that this type has to end with () or [] or {} , what does this mean ?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
BOW BEFORE ME EARTH
FOR I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE ON YOUR PITIFUL PLANET

Joshua Beitler
CEO, Cyber Computer Group
joshbeitler@gmail.com | @joshbeitler

Feb 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Edited Feb 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM

ah so i get it, but where do i exactly have to type the () ? behind the type ?

Thanks!

EDIT: never mind i already sorted it out !

Thanks for explaining !

Feb 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
HD2HD wrote:

Hi,

Cool, thats alright, just look at my code and I explain just about everything and you should be C# pro in no time. Hope it helps - Matt

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:03 AM
i am unable to access pearos.codeplex.com ...why?plz help..its saying "THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET PUBLISHED"..If you are a coordinator or developer on this project, please sign in to access the project. aftr signing in also its giving same msg.
Feb 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM
PearOS was deleted a few months ago.