I'm willing to be your webmaster.

Feb 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I've got a decent amount of experience with PHP (that is, I'm good at it, but I'm nothing approaching an expert), and I really like the idea of this project. What CMS and forum software do you guys want to be used?

Developer
Feb 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I think we use Asp.net, not PHP.

On Feb 8, 2012 1:09 PM, "EagleEyeSA" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I've got a decent amount of experience with PHP (that is, I'm good at it, but I'm nothing approaching an expert), and I really like the idea of this project. What CMS and forum software do you guys want to be used?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Oh. I don't know ASP.NET. Sorry for bothering you guys.

Feb 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I know asp. I'd be willing to pitch in.

On Feb 8, 2012 5:24 PM, "EagleEyeSA" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Oh. I don't know ASP.NET. Sorry for bothering you guys.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Feb 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM
On 2/8/2012 6:24 PM, EagleEyeSA wrote:
> Oh. I don't know ASP.NET. Sorry for bothering you guys.

Its not a bother at all. I will reply further soon.