Wan't anny help?

Feb 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I've been programming for .net in C# for a while now, and your Idea of creating an OS in Managed code is really good! However I feel that it er sucks at the moment (kindof like a newborn babey) and I would love  to try and bring your operating system into something even better :) Perhaps you\we could create a shell in wpf?

Developer
Feb 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

perhaps no?

On Feb 12, 2012 4:10 AM, "IsaacO" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I've been programming for .net in C# for a while now, and your Idea of creating an OS in Managed code is really good! However I feel that it er sucks at the moment (kindof like a newborn babey) and I would love to try and bring your operating system into something even better :) Perhaps you\we could create a shell in wpf?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Feb 12, 2012 at 4:05 PM
make a shell in wpf sounds awesome, but we need loads of work to be done before we get there.

If you are interested in joining the project, start by joining the mailinglist (send an email to cosmos-dev-subscribe_at_yahoogroups dot com), and send a short introduction message there. In that message you could ask for some small tasks to get you going.

In the intro message, outline the amount of technical knowledge you have, so we can better find you some tasks....

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM, joshbeitler <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

perhaps no?

On Feb 12, 2012 4:10 AM, "IsaacO" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I've been programming for .net in C# for a while now, and your Idea of creating an OS in Managed code is really good! However I feel that it er sucks at the moment (kindof like a newborn babey) and I would love to try and bring your operating system into something even better :) Perhaps you\we could create a shell in wpf?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com