Doubt about the project

Apr 9, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Hello Friends,

What folder should I upload from visual studio?

What is Old Sort and Source2

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2012 at 7:16 AM
What are you trying to do?

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:55 AM, ndavila <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello Friends,

What folder should I upload from visual studio?

What is Old Sort and Source2

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 9, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Edited Apr 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I try to load the project in Visual Studio

I see that has changed the structure

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM
You downloaded the devkit or the userkit?

If you downloaded the devkit, you need to open Cosmos.sln. You'll need VS SDK SP1 for this. Be sure to install the devkit first (using install.bat), you'll need to install the Innosetup QuickStart pack first..

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM, ndavila <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I try to load the project in Visual Studio

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Yes i downloaded de cosmos userkit

Apr 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM

In real life, which is what makes "Cosmos userKit"

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM
SO then you dont open the project, but use it to create a new project. Are you using Visual Studio Express, or Standard/etc?

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM, ndavila <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

In real life, which is what makes "Cosmos userKit"

Apr 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Oh oh I understand there is no way to download the sources?

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Yes there is. It's the Source Code tab on codeplex..

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:58 PM, ndavila <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Oh oh I understand there is no way to download the sources?

Apr 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I can Download it and work on the project?

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM
yes. Are you interested in joining the development of the project? If so, best to join cosmos-dev mailinglist, and coordinate work there (discuss what needs to be done, what can be done, how, etc..)

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM, ndavila <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I can Download it and work on the project?

Apr 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM

First I want to understand the project I'm VB Developer and see that it is written inC # ...

My goal is to learn more and contribute .. best with this project that is something great and revolutionary in its technology

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Then go join the mailinglist: that's the main communcation channel on which the developers chat..
There you can ask how stuff is etc..

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:33 PM, ndavila <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

First I want to understand the project I'm VB Developer and see that it is written inC # ...

My goal is to learn more and contribute .. best with this project that is something great and revolutionary in its technology

Apr 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Exist spanish support for COSMOS?

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2012 at 2:15 PM
normal channels are english-based...

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM, ndavila <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Exist spanish support for COSMOS?

Apr 9, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Well I think I will learn about this project and I will support in Spanish:-D