Cannot Find Cosmos Build Path Error

Jun 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I tried to compile my os and I get the error:

Cannot find the Cosmos build path!

I am using MS4 and the line that gives the error says

BuildUI.Run();

I tried reinstalling Cosmos and no luck. I'm sure there is a quick fix. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Coordinator
Jun 13, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Why are you using MS4? It's ancient. (Literally, it's over 2.5 years old)

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM, DelfinoIsland <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

BuildUI.Run();

I tried reinstalling Cosmos and no luck. I'm sure there is a quick fix. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 13, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I use MS4 because its stable and I can't get the dev kit or newer releases to work as I don't have Visual Studio 2010. I only have express. I fixed my issue though. It seems you have to be administrator to fix this that's all. I ran c# on my admin account and there was no problem.

On Jun 13, 2012 3:07 AM, "mterwoord" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM, DelfinoIsland <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

BuildUI.Run();

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Jun 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Express is supported by latest releases just fine..

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM, DelfinoIsland <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I use MS4 because its stable and I can't get the dev kit or newer releases to work as I don't have Visual Studio 2010. I only have express. I fixed my issue though. It seems you have to be administrator to fix this that's all. I ran c# on my admin account and there was no problem.

BuildUI.Run();

Jun 13, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I understand that but for some reason it just doesn't work for me. And I also heard rumor that you can't live boot with the newer releases and the dev kit. I don't want that.

On Jun 13, 2012 6:56 AM, "mterwoord" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Express is supported by latest releases just fine..

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM, DelfinoIsland <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

BuildUI.Run();