This project is read-only.

SetPallete

Jun 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM

How do I use SetPallete in visual basic.  In tutorials I've seen online, you write:

vga.SetPallete(0, 0, 0, 0)
I only get an error when I do that.  What should I do?

Jun 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the correct line is VGAScreen.SetPaletteEntry(int index, byte r, byte g, byte b);

On Jun 17, 2012 10:42 AM, "qwertyuiop5" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

How do I use SetPallete in visual basic. In tutorials I've seen online, you write:

vga.SetPallete(0, 0, 0, 0)
I only get an error when I do that. What should I do?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM

That's C#, he asked for vb.

Jun 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Thank you, SetPalleteEntry worked.

Jun 17, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I really don't read do I? Fail

On Jun 17, 2012 10:45 AM, "joshbeitler" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 17, 2012 at 4:01 PM

To ammend my last post, I still helped though :)

On Jun 17, 2012 11:00 AM, "Eamon Cusic" <encusic@gmail.com> wrote:

I really don't read do I? Fail

On Jun 17, 2012 10:45 AM, "joshbeitler" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote: