This project is read-only.

SVGA Driver

Topics: Compiler, Developing Cosmos (Working on Cosmos source code directly), Installation, Off Topic, Other, Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc), X#
Jun 26, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Do ANY ONE OF U HAS THE ADVANCE SVGA CODE FOR COSMOS USER KIT IF YES PLZ SEND IT 2 ME !!!

THANXX IN ADVANCE 

Jun 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM

There is a VMware SVGAII driver in the current release, but if you are looking for more flexibility you might want to write a Vesa/VBE driver for Cosmos.

Jun 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Please no caps next time.

Jun 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM
vesa/vbe wont really work, as vesa needs bios (as far as i know).

later versions of vesa spec describe a protected mode variant, but there are just a handful of implementations of that..

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:42 PM, joshbeitler <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Please no caps next time.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM
On 6/26/2012 7:37 AM, AP_OsCREATOR wrote:
> Do ANY ONE OF U HAS THE ADVANCE SVGA CODE FOR COSMOS USER KIT IF YES PLZ
> SEND IT 2 ME !!!

Someone please send him the keyboard driver too which enables the caps
lock key to be untoggled.
Jun 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Do I smell something burning?!

Jun 27, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Where is the SVGA driver located?

Jun 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM

need SVGA

Jun 27, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Cosmos.Hardware.PCI.Drivers

Or something similar (can't remember the specific spot)