CosmosBoot Template is missing.

Topics: Compiler, Installation, Other
Aug 29, 2012 at 11:30 PM

This is starting to piss me off. I installed Cosmos but it seems corrupted! So I reinstalled it, but made no difference!

I installed VB/CS 2010 express, and the Visual Studio 2010 Integrated shell!

But I can't find the CosmosBoot Template!

There's only Cosmos Library and Cosmos Project(Empty).

Help?

Coordinator
Aug 30, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Just make a library, then a project, and add the library to the project.

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Edited Aug 30, 2012 at 1:32 AM

The problem is that I can only make Cosmos Library with Visual C# Express 2010 and I could only make Cosmos Project(Empty) with Visual Studio Shell 2010 Integrated. And even though I make the project, and Add Existing Project(I add the Library) it wont add it..

Coordinator
Aug 30, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Cosmos empty

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:44 AM

My cosmos templates are all f*cked up for some reason. How can I fix them up? I tried reinstalling.. It doesn't achieve anything.

Coordinator
Aug 30, 2012 at 7:00 AM
in C#/VB express you make a cosmos project, and in the Shell you make a cosmos project. Then you add a reference from Shell to Express, and run in Shell.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 3:44 AM, DavudPro <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

My cosmos templates are all f*cked up for some reason. How can I fix them up? I tried reinstalling.. It doesn't achieve anything.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Thanks!

What I did was make the project in shell and reference the library in express and it worked!

Coordinator
Aug 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM

For Express, that is the only and designated way to do it.