This project is read-only.

Oh come on!

Topics: Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Sep 17, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Ok this is seriously annoying me, when I go to do a read block about 3 times, I get Cpu Exception 0x6. I am either running out of RAM or Experiencing a retard Compiler Bug. Either way, what does CPU Exception 0x6 Mean? Thanks, - Matt

Sep 17, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I'm not quite sure but I think it means the data your reading somehow got read badly. And the CPU goes holy sh*t. Glnfs has the same issue. The cause is really unknown AFAIK.

On Sep 16, 2012 8:50 PM, "civilwarrock" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: civilwarrock

Ok this is seriously annoying me, when I go to do a read block about 3 times, I get Cpu Exception 0x6. I am either running out of RAM or Experiencing a retard Compiler Bug. Either way, what does CPU Exception 0x6 Mean? Thanks, - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Sep 17, 2012 at 6:42 AM
DelfinoIsland wrote:

I'm not quite sure but I think it means the data your reading somehow got read badly. And the CPU goes holy sh*t. Glnfs has the same issue. The cause is really unknown AFAIK.

On Sep 16, 2012 8:50 PM, "civilwarrock" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: civilwarrock

Ok this is seriously annoying me, when I go to do a read block about 3 times, I get Cpu Exception 0x6. I am either running out of RAM or Experiencing a retard Compiler Bug. Either way, what does CPU Exception 0x6 Mean? Thanks, - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Thanks Bro. I rewrote the entire filesystem and now it works flawlessly. So not sure, maybe I was doing something stupid and didn't notice it, or it was a compiler bug. =)

Sep 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM
DelfinoIsland wrote:

I'm not quite sure but I think it means the data your reading somehow got read badly. And the CPU goes holy sh*t. Glnfs has the same issue. The cause is really unknown AFAIK.

On Sep 16, 2012 8:50 PM, "civilwarrock" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: civilwarrock

Ok this is seriously annoying me, when I go to do a read block about 3 times, I get Cpu Exception 0x6. I am either running out of RAM or Experiencing a retard Compiler Bug. Either way, what does CPU Exception 0x6 Mean? Thanks, - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Sep 17, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Defino, that is invalid opcode. Has nothing to do with the harddrive, it is most likely the result of a buffer over/under flow

Sep 17, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Whoops wrong exception. Derp

On Sep 17, 2012 6:24 PM, "GruntXProductions" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: GruntXProductions

Defino, that is invalid opcode. Has nothing to do with the harddrive, it is most likely the result of a buffer over/under flow

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com