This project is read-only.

Where are values stored?

Topics: Compiler
Oct 3, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Edited Oct 3, 2012 at 3:05 AM

When for example, I create a Global Int, and I change its value from another void. Where is the Int at? Is it a variable? Or...? Thanks - Matt

this is something that has always interested me. I have looked in the output, but never really figured this one out. Thanks.

Also, mterwoord do you ever do Skype? Thanks.

Oct 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM
for static fields, datamembers are created (static___field___.... something, have a text search in the .asm file)

instance fields are stored in the object memory

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 4:03 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

When for example, I create a Global Int, and I change its value from another void. Where is the Int at? Is it a variable? Or...? Thanks - Matt

this is something that has always interested me. I have looked in the output, but never really figured this one out. Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com