Red is grey

Topics: Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Oct 15, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Edited Oct 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Need Help!

I cleared the screen with red(0xFF0040) and it displays grey. The resolution is 1320x660 and I am using SVGA.

Oct 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM

SVGA help!

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM
jpal wrote:

SVGA help!

Using VMWare SVGA is pointless, since it only works on VMWare. Why don't you try writing an actual SVGA driver then complaining about one that is not even practical. 

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Agreed Sloan. The one main thing that most cosmos users do that I hate. Complain.

On Oct 18, 2012 7:08 PM, "GruntXProductions" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

jpal wrote:

SVGA help!

Using VMWare SVGA is pointless, since it only works on VMWare. Why don't you try writing an actual SVGA driver then complaining about one that is not even practical.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Oct 18, 2012 at 11:12 PM

+1

On Oct 18, 2012 5:10 PM, "DelfinoIsland" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Agreed Sloan. The one main thing that most cosmos users do that I hate. Complain.

On Oct 18, 2012 7:08 PM, "GruntXProductions" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

jpal wrote:

SVGA help!

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com