ARM Support

Topics: Other
Oct 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Just a suggesting to work on arm support, I want to write an os for my Raspberry Pi.

Coordinator
Oct 25, 2012 at 6:16 AM
We have too limited resources to work on multiple platforms currently...

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM, aviacreations <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Just a suggesting to work on arm support, I want to write an os for my Raspberry Pi.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I want arm support so that I can make arm computers.

Developer
Nov 9, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Then make ARM support.

On Nov 9, 2012 2:25 PM, "jpal" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I want arm support so that I can make arm computers.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Nov 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM
On 11/9/2012 5:25 PM, jpal wrote:
> I want arm support so that I can make arm computers.

So do we. But we need to complete x86 support first unless someone wants
to do ARM by themselves.
Nov 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I would, but I don't know how. Is there any documentation on it?

Nov 11, 2012 at 7:47 AM
jpal wrote:

I would, but I don't know how. Is there any documentation on it?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/270078/resources-for-learning-arm-assembly