How to fix multiple versions error?

Topics: Compiler, Installation
Dec 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I accidentally installed multiple versions of Cosmos, and now I can't use Cosmos at all. How do I fix this? It's always gives me errors at the Processing Methods stage of compiling. The errors are:
Error - Method 'System.String System.Number.FormatUInt32(System.UInt32, System.String, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo)' not generated!
Error - System.Void System.String..ctor(System.Char[])
Warning - System.Exception: Field 'System.Int32 System.String.m_arrayLength' not found!
at Indy.IL2CPU.IL.CustomMethodImplementationProxyOp.DoAssemble()
at Indy.IL2CPU.IL.Op.Assemble()
at Indy.IL2CPU.Engine.ProcessAllMethods()
Error - System.Exception: Field 'System.Int32 System.String.m_arrayLength' not found!
at Indy.IL2CPU.Engine.Execute(String aAssembly, TargetPlatformEnum aTargetPlatform, Func2 aGetFileNameForGroup, IEnumerable1 aPlugs, DebugMode aDebugMode, Boolean aGDBDebug, Byte aDebugComNumber, String aOutputDir, Boolean aUseBinaryEmission)
at Cosmos.Compiler.Builder.Builder.ThreadExecute(Object aParam)
How do I fix this?
Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Please remove all cosmos installations, then manually cleanup the cosmos folder, and reinstall..

2013/12/14 TheModuleCrackle <[email removed]>

I accidentally installed multiple versions of Cosmos, and now I can't use Cosmos at all. How do I fix this? It's always gives me errors at the Processing Methods stage of compiling. The errors are:
Error - Method 'System.String System.Number.FormatUInt32(System.UInt32, System.String, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo)' not generated!
Error - System.Void System.String..ctor(System.Char[])
Warning - System.Exception: Field 'System.Int32 System.String.m_arrayLength' not found!
Error - System.Exception: Field 'System.Int32 System.String.m_arrayLength' not found!
at Indy.IL2CPU.Engine.Execute(String aAssembly, TargetPlatformEnum aTargetPlatform, Func2 aGetFileNameForGroup, IEnumerable1 aPlugs, DebugMode aDebugMode, Boolean aGDBDebug, Byte aDebugComNumber, String aOutputDir, Boolean aUseBinaryEmission)
at Cosmos.Compiler.Builder.Builder.ThreadExecute(Object aParam)
How do I fix this?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I tried that already. I always get the same error.
Coordinator
Dec 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM
have you done a dir /s on Cosmos.* ?

2013/12/16 TheModuleCrackle <[email removed]>

I tried that already. I always get the same error.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 17, 2013 at 2:29 AM
No... How do I do this?
Oh, and thanks for the help!
Coordinator
Dec 18, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Just search for files on your harddisk..

2013/12/17 TheModuleCrackle <[email removed]>

No... How do I do this?
Oh, and thanks for the help!