Discussions under X#

Please pick an appropriate topic for your discussion. If in doubt, pick the closest.

Error with NoobOS file system...

first post: KAndyK wrote: /// <summary> /// The Init of NoobOS System. /// </summary> public ...

System.IO

first post: MisirianSoft wrote: I was trying to use the methods system.io.file.create(file) and sys...

latest post: mterwoord wrote: This is actually being worked on. We're close to getting FAT worki...

Inline assembly

first post: clearosdev wrote: Has anyone thought about making the kernel be able to call assembly...

latest post: mterwoord wrote: clearosdev: Most OS devs wont need assembly. Only small parts...

Microsoft .NET Core Open Source

first post: HornerG wrote: What is the view of the team with regards to the development of Cos...

latest post: kudzu wrote: Absolutely. Or it could work in Eclipse or some other environment. ...

How to use COSMOS with C++

first post: Batalvi wrote: Hi, I heard that its possible to use. Cosmos with C++ how does that...

latest post: Trivalik wrote: You can try this project http://www.file-upload.net/download-979951...

Need some help

first post: Batalvi wrote: Hello I am having an issue with cosmos that I can't seen to fix. Co...

latest post: MisirianSoft wrote: He is referring to the tutorial that I wrote which can be found her...

Things that will make COSMOS the BEST!!

first post: Batalvi wrote: If these features are added to cosmos, it will highly increase it h...

latest post: Batalvi wrote: Ok, well these are just some suggestions for the future :)

Cosmos Devkit Install Error

first post: CosmosMaker wrote: I can't install devkit. I'm getting this error: file or directory ...

latest post: AndrewFarnworth2 wrote: How's it even possible to get that many warnings!!!! Maybe you nee...

Hello i need some help with ram and x#

first post: FuseTheCoder wrote: Hello i need some help with ram mainly how to set a value in it and...

latest post: FuseTheCoder wrote: O cool this will make things a shit load easy thx.

Current state and moving forward

first post: mterwoord wrote: When seeing the amount of discussions on codeplex and yahoo, there'...

latest post: kudzu wrote: Matthijs did significant amounts of work on this though in July. On...