- Visual Studio 2013 - Pro/Premium/Ultimate
- Visual Studio 2013 Express editions
- They will work with this release but please see the Install guide for the additional pre-requisite software!
- Usage of Cosmos for Express edition users is also slightly different for the time being.
For full setup/installation instructions see How to... Install COSMOS (for VS 2013 Pro/Ultimate/Express)
- VMWare - Cosmos can run on real hardware as well as other virtualization environments but our debug setup currently only works for VMWare.
- This release is the shift to VS2013.
- This release is a Beta release so is not 100% stable
- When debugging in VS, DO NOT have the Autos window open or VS will crash!
- Locals window will display correct variable names but not correct values.
- Watch window does not work.
- To shut-down the VM at the end of a debugging session, power off the VM and close VMWare - do not use the Stop Debugging function in VS.
- If VS crashes, do not allow windows to "try to fix the issue.." or immediately restart VS. Close VMWare first.
- If VM says "Internal error" when starting, do not despair. Just find the VMWare installer exe, run it and choose repair. You won't lose your VMs or setup.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.