Need help with building

Jun 10, 2010 at 11:31 PM
For some reason, whenever I try to build my OS, the build options box doesn't display. I don't remember checking the 'don't display this again' box. Is there a way to get it back? I can't find one.
Coordinator
Jun 10, 2010 at 11:47 PM
IIRC hold down the ctrl key.

sanchezman wrote:
>
>
> From: sanchezman
>
> For some reason, whenever I try to build my OS, the build options box
> doesn't display. I don't remember checking the 'don't display this
> again' box. Is there a way to get it back? I can't find one.
>
> Read the full discussion online
> <http://cosmos.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=215668&ANCHOR#Post454204>.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email
> ([email removed]
> <mailto:[email removed]?subject=[Cosmos:215668]>)
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email
> [email removed] <mailto:[email removed]>
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion
> on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings
> <https://cosmos.codeplex.com/subscriptions/thread/project/edit> on
> codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any
> posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
>
Jun 11, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Thank you.  It works but now I have a new problem.  I tried to install the dev kit but couldn't figure out how.  When doing so, I ran a build all file but gave up and decided to stick with user kit and so deleted the dev kit off my computer.  Now, whenever I try  to build, it comes up with lots of errors and so it won't build.  I have uninstalled bot COSMOS and Visual C# but the problem persists.  Is there any way to fix this?

Coordinator
Jun 11, 2010 at 8:48 AM
You have to cleanup your AppData directory, and also the registry.

Then, what "build all file" did you run?

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 8:45 AM, sanchezman <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thank you.  It works but now I have a new problem.  I tried to install the dev kit but couldn't figure out how.  When doing so, I ran a build all file but gave up and decided to stick with user kit and so deleted the dev kit off my computer.  Now, whenever I try  to build, it comes up with lots of errors and so it won't build.  I have uninstalled bot COSMOS and Visual C# but the problem persists.  Is there any way to fix this?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 12, 2010 at 12:12 AM
How do I clean up the Cosmos folders in Appdata? Can I just delete them and then reinstall Cosmos or is there something more? The build all file was for (I think 3872). Is that what you mean? It was the build all file that was in the "source" folder.
Thanks

Coordinator
Jun 12, 2010 at 9:25 AM
just delete the folder.

3872?? that's changeset number? if so you're missing a digit.

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 1:12 AM, sanchezman <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

How do I clean up the Cosmos folders in Appdata? Can I just delete them and then reinstall Cosmos or is there something more? The build all file was for (I think 3872). Is that what you mean? It was the build all file that was in the "source" folder.
Thanks

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com