Printing and DevKit

Jul 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM
Well, I am using cosmos user kit, this is because i do not know how to set up the devkit, to make a basic DOS OS. I have been running into some problems building the printing system. Every Time I try toDeBug the program.cs it comes up with an error saying the files are not found. Can someone please help me with this problem AND explain how to install the MOST RECENT form of the devkit and also were to donwload it.
Coordinator
Jul 18, 2010 at 1:35 PM
For devkit, for now please get in touch with us by mailinglist/chat (preferably both)

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 3:29 PM, tony1121 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Well, I am using cosmos user kit, this is because i do not know how to set up the devkit, to make a basic DOS OS. I have been running into some problems building the printing system. Every Time I try toDeBug the program.cs it comes up with an error saying the files are not found. Can someone please help me with this problem AND explain how to install the MOST RECENT form of the devkit and also were to donwload it.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com