Jul 18, 2010 at 10:37 PM
I was reading somthing on this site when I came across a skype account for cosmos "mterwoord" is this legit?
Coordinator
Jul 19, 2010 at 6:23 AM
Yes. that's me :-)

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 12:37 AM, tony1121 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I was reading somthing on this site when I came across a skype account for cosmos "mterwoord" is this legit?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 19, 2010 at 1:09 PM
Well when do you log on, I have sent you a request a week ago.
Coordinator
Jul 19, 2010 at 1:13 PM
And yesterday I added you to my list...

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:09 PM, tony1121 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Jul 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM
If you want to get in touch with us as dev team, please join #cosmos-dev on irc.freenode.org

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Matthijs ter Woord <matthijsterwoord@gmail.com> wrote:
And yesterday I added you to my list...

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:09 PM, tony1121 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Jul 19, 2010 at 1:46 PM
I just loged into the #cosmos-dev on http://webchat.freenode.net/