internet support already possible?

Dec 13, 2010 at 4:51 PM

my os team (the dud3 os team) was able to use cosmos os's as servers (using some very complicated code that i cant even understand lol) using the rtl8080 internet card or w/e its called.... um.... it only works in qemu... how do i get it to work as an iso???

Dec 13, 2010 at 4:53 PM

im not whining, im just curius as why it wont work... maybe me and my team (about 15 ppl excluding me) could help out with the cosmos project?

Developer
Dec 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM

lol, nobody responds to your posts... :P

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2010 at 7:58 AM
Nobody responds to the posts, in like 6 hours. go figure!

please keep in mind this is all free-time/hobby project for all of us. Maybe i'll respond later today..

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM, joshbeitler <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

lol, nobody responds to your posts... :P

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com