FS

Jan 25, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Okay, I know COSMOS cannot write to a file system, but I don't need that right now. I know it CAN read though, so how do I do it?

Coordinator
Jan 26, 2011 at 5:52 AM
three releases ago it was able to read from ext2 formatted disk

On 1/25/11, creator32724 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: creator32724
>
> Okay, I know COSMOS cannot write to a file system, but I don't need that
> right now. I know it CAN read though, so how do I do it?
>
>
Jan 26, 2011 at 8:45 PM
Edited Jan 26, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Good! Thats good news for me. Cause im writing a BASIC Interpreter in COSMOS, and its working pretty good. But now I need to know, when will you implement write capabilities?

EDIT: Also, how do I do this?

Coordinator
Jan 27, 2011 at 6:55 AM
currently we're stuck on debugger improvements. after that we'll likely work on ATA/filesystem reading first..

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 9:45 PM, creator32724 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Good! Thats good news for me. Cause im writing a BASIC Interpreter in COSMOS, and its working pretty good. But now I need to know, when will you implement write capabilities?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com