OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO VGASCREEN??!!

Jan 29, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Today I went to look here, then I saw a milestone 5 installer. I installed it, however I cannot get Cosmos.Hardware.VGAScreen to work. I then downloaded the MS4 (what i was using) installer and the SAME THING HAPPENED??!!! I went to restore the templates folder in visual studio and the Cosmos User Kit folder in my install location to very far back. however, i still can't get VGA screen to work!!! WHAT HAPPENED?/!!!

Coordinator
Jan 29, 2011 at 2:49 PM
we made progress.

we had to redo our kernel, and in the progress start off with nothing, and step by step activate stuff. remember that up to (and including) MS5, everything (except compiler) was pretty much a POC of the compiler...

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 3:09 PM, requimrar <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Today I went to look here, then I saw a milestone 5 installer. I installed it, however I cannot get Cosmos.Hardware.VGAScreen to work. I then downloaded the MS4 (what i was using) installer and the SAME THING HAPPENED??!!! I went to restore the templates folder in visual studio and the Cosmos User Kit folder in my install location to very far back. however, i still can't get VGA screen to work!!! WHAT HAPPENED?/!!!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 30, 2011 at 1:10 AM

thanks.