Hold me closer tony danza

Feb 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM

yes the discusion name is just to get your attention seeing as though most (if not all) of my codeplex discussions go un-answered.

i have a question that has been bugging me for a while now....

whats the difference between being a "develouper" on the codeplex page (you know, havign that little yellow background behind your posts?) and beign a normal poster?

just wondering

Feb 24, 2011 at 3:47 PM

*having

*being

sorry, i have difficulty spelling and writing LOL

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2011 at 4:39 PM
go read up on different accesslevels on codeplex. developers are member of the project and most likely contribute to it..

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 4:47 PM, hack3rinc <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

*having

*being

sorry, i have difficulty spelling and writing LOL

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2011 at 5:01 PM
> whats the difference between being a "develouper" on the codeplex page
> (you know, havign that little yellow background behind your posts?) and
> beign a normal poster?

Developers have write access to the source.
Feb 25, 2011 at 3:43 PM

im suprised you havent gotten mad at me yet lol

i think i may not mess with the source for now till i learn more about asm and other crap i need :P

but thanks for replying

Coordinator
Feb 25, 2011 at 3:46 PM
asm is only needed in specific parts, so there might be parts where you could be helpful.......

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 4:43 PM, hack3rinc <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

im suprised you havent gotten mad at me yet lol

i think i may not mess with the source for now till i learn more about asm and other crap i need :P

but thanks for replying

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 25, 2011 at 4:04 PM

where? (code file or w/e and the pl (programming languge) needed, (although i think you mean its written in c# but i just wanted to make sure)

Coordinator
Feb 25, 2011 at 4:09 PM
everything's c#, except some small parts in assembler..

If you're interested in helping out, please join the mailinglist and irc..

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 5:04 PM, hack3rinc <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

where? (code file or w/e and the pl (programming languge) needed, (although i think you mean its written in c# but i just wanted to make sure)

Feb 25, 2011 at 4:10 PM

ok, ill do that when i get home from school.

thanks! :D