No iso file?

Mar 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM

How can I make a ISO file? When I press F5 in VS 2010 it automaticly starts VmWare and it start the Cosmos OS. So how can I make a ISO that I could with Milestone 4?

Coordinator
Mar 7, 2011 at 3:00 AM
> How can I make a ISO file? When I press F5 in VS 2010 it automaticly
> starts VmWare and it start the Cosmos OS. So how can I make a ISO that I
> could with Milestone 4?

It creates and ISO to boot vmware in the build dir.
Mar 7, 2011 at 1:53 PM

What build dir?

Mar 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM

probably the same dir in which the iso file was in ms4... check the C:/[whatever]/cosmos/cosmos.iso thingy...

Coordinator
Mar 8, 2011 at 6:49 AM
wrong. it's in bin\Debug project of your project (or bin\x86\debug)

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 5:01 PM, hack3rinc <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

probably the same dir in which the iso file was in ms4... check the C:/[whatever]/cosmos/cosmos.iso thingy...

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 13, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Edited Apr 13, 2015 at 10:51 AM
I have got an ISO call CodeShellBoot.iso (CodeShell is the name of my project), but it didn't work. Can someone help me?

Sorry for wrong speak
I'm french.
Coordinator
Apr 13, 2015 at 4:05 PM
"It didn't work" -> Please describe what you did with the file, and what happened (and what you expected)

2015-04-13 12:46 GMT+02:00 Lendor <[email removed]>:

I have got an ISO call CodeShellBoot.iso (CodeShell is the name of my project), but it didn't work. Can someone help me?

I'm french.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com