VB.Net and Visual Studio 2008

Apr 26, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Edited Apr 26, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Hi People

I am really looking forward to creating my own OS system using cosmos, but i'm a VB developer not C#, what build do i need for VB.Net and VS2008, sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but i could not find any documentation on it.

Cheers

Steve

Coordinator
Apr 26, 2011 at 11:27 AM
If you have the ability to use 2010, it would be much easier, as we dont support 2008 in the latest releases...

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM, steveoneill <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi People

I am really looking forward to creating my own OS system using cosmos, but i'm a VB developer not C#, what build do i need for VB.Net and VS2008, sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but i could not find any documentation on it.

Cheers

Steve

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Hi Mterwoord

Thanks for the response , i'll look at using 2010 with the latest build, do i need to the VS2010 visual studio 2010 integrated shell runtime if i use the express editions?

Coordinator
Apr 26, 2011 at 11:36 AM
For express editions yes, you need integrated shell runtime

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 1:34 PM, steveoneill <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Mterwoord

Thanks for the response , i'll look at using 2010 with the latest build, do i need to the VS2010 visual studio 2010 integrated shell runtime if i use the express editions?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com