Sorry COSMOS!

Jun 7, 2011 at 6:05 AM

Hi Cosmos,

Sorry about any comments been coming from any of my devlopers.

I wish to apologize for any annoyances from them.

I do think COSMOS is a great project and I am thankful for it.

Sorry,

Super Byte Owner of SuperByte.codeplex.com .

Jun 7, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Edited Jun 7, 2011 at 2:01 PM

I apologize if you guys got the wrong idea about me. Sometimes someone will speak their mind about something and others did not like it, but as a community lets not fight over these kinds of things. Now as being said, yes I am 13 years old. Am I any less smarter than anybody else no. I was defending me friend Jacksen. So to let you all know, I am a good person, it may not seem like it. But I like the cosmos project, if I did not, then I would not be talking to you all right now. Anyway so with that I give you sincere apologizes to those who have been offended. And you know I do want to help develop cosmos, so if you guys want to take me up on beta testing or help building id be up for it. Thanks - Civilwarrock, co - editor of Super Byte    

Developer
Jun 8, 2011 at 5:37 AM
Just some friendly advice from a fellow high-school student - learning to keep quiet is always a good skill to have :P (also, touting your age really doesn't get you much sympathy in the developer/internet world, considering that you gain respect from developers by acting mature and showing that you can do good work) :P

-Mark

On 06/07/2011 07:01 AM, civilwarrock wrote:

I apologize if you guys got the wrong idea about me. Sometimes someone will speak their mind about something and others did not like it, but as a community lets not fight over these kinds of things. Now as being said, yes I am 13 years old. Am I any less smarter than anybody else no. I was defending me friend Jacksen. So to let you all know, I am a good person, it may not seem like it. But I like the cosmos project, if I did not, then I would not be talking to you all right now. Anyway so with that I give me sincere apologizes to those who have been offended. And you know I do want to help develop cosmos, so if you guys want to take me up on beta testing or help building id be up for it. Thanks - Civilwarrock, co - editor of Super Byte

Jun 8, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Thank you for the advice Mark, I appreciate it. Yours Truly - Matt