This project is read-only.

While (condition) loop can only be used once?

Jul 9, 2011 at 6:53 PM

every time i do a while loop in one class and Init() another that has a while loop, the first class's loop doesnt work anymore.

is there something im doing wrong? (im not very advanced in c# so resources would be nice)

Jul 10, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Firs tstart by showing your code so we can actually see what you mean.

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM, iprocessor <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

every time i do a while loop in one class and Init() another that has a while loop, the first class's loop doesnt work anymore.

is there something im doing wrong? (im not very advanced in c# so resources would be nice)

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Well I don't wanna give out my code so here is an example

class Program
{
//all the cosmos boot stuff
Public static void Init()
{

while (true)
{
//mouse code
}
}
}

class Window
{

//some window code leading to
bool enabled = true;
while (enabled)
{
//more window code
}

}

And what happens is the loop with the mouse code cancels out or something when I start window.cs

On Jul 10, 2011, at 4:54 AM, "mterwoord" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

every time i do a while loop in one class and Init() another that has a while loop, the first class's loop doesnt work anymore.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 12, 2011 at 7:27 AM
please give a real sample which actually crashes, with as much code as removed as possible while still showing the issue..

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 5:48 PM, iProcessor <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Well I don't wanna give out my code so here is an example

class Program
{
//all the cosmos boot stuff
Public static void Init()
{

while (true)
{
//mouse code
}
}
}

class Window
{

//some window code leading to
bool enabled = true;
while (enabled)
{
//more window code
}

}

And what happens is the loop with the mouse code cancels out or something when I start window.cs

On Jul 10, 2011, at 4:54 AM, "mterwoord" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote: