Error while building

Jul 9, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Hey guys!

First off: Woa holy mother great work! Please please keep it up.

I'm not quiet sure if this is a issue or just me forgetting something/beeing stupid so my apologies if i'm at the wrong section here.

But now to my problem. So i've installed VS 2010 and the integrated shell runtime and I installed the latest

release. This didn't worked for me as the CosmosBoot project hasn't showed up in the new project window.

So I installed every release from 1 to now and that solved my first problem. But now, when I try to 

run the project (just create and run) I get an error (It happens on the BuildUI.Run command):

Could not load type 'Indy.IL2CPU.TraceAssemblies' from assembly 'Indy.IL2CPU, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5ae71220097cb983'.

And here the stacktrace:

at Cosmos.Compiler.Builder.BuildUI..ctor()   at Cosmos.Compiler.Builder.BuildUI.Run()   at CosmosBoot1.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Amnesys\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\CosmosBoot1\Program.cs:line 13   at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I saw some projects using Cosmos and I realy want to try out by myself so could you help me with this?

Thanks a lot and greetings

Nick

Coordinator
Jul 10, 2011 at 9:55 AM
First start by removing everything from cosmos from your system: you have versions mixed. After that, verify you dont have anything cosmos-related in your File-NEw boxes.

After that, do some searching on this forum, this question/problem has been solved by many people..

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Amnesys <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hey guys!

First off: Woa holy mother great work! Please please keep it up.

I'm not quiet sure if this is a issue or just me forgetting something/beeing stupid so my apologies if i'm at the wrong section here.

But now to my problem. So i've installed VS 2010 and the integrated shell runtime and I installed the latest

release. This didn't worked for me as the CosmosBoot project hasn't showed up in the new project window.

So I installed every release from 1 to now and that solved my first problem. But now, when I try to

run the project (just create and run) I get an error (It happens on the BuildUI.Run command):

Could not load type 'Indy.IL2CPU.TraceAssemblies' from assembly 'Indy.IL2CPU, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5ae71220097cb983'.

And here the stacktrace:

at Cosmos.Compiler.Builder.BuildUI..ctor() at Cosmos.Compiler.Builder.BuildUI.Run() at CosmosBoot1.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Amnesys\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\CosmosBoot1\Program.cs:line 13 at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args) at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I saw some projects using Cosmos and I realy want to try out by myself so could you help me with this?

Thanks a lot and greetings

Nick

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com